New Draft of MWABP uploaded (15th Dec)

From: Adam Connors <adamconnors@google.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 16:32:04 +0000
To: MWI BPWG Public <public-bpwg@w3.org>, Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/Drafts/BestPractices-2.0/ED-mobile-bp2-20081215

Please read this and give feedback asap since we hope to resolve on Thursday
to make this a public working-draft.

I have done my best to incorporate everyone's comments so far, but if I have
missed anything please let me know as I will likely have time for another
round of editorial updates on Thursday morning.

Apart from editorial updates, let me draw your attention to the following
changes in this version:

1. The addition of a section on SVG
2. The addition of a section "1.3.4 Delivery Context" to cue up discussion
on device adaptation.
3. The addition of section 1.5 Terminology to explain use of JavaScript /
AJAX / JSON / etc.
4. 3.6.1 & 3.6.2 some minor changes to wording / terminology.

Francois -- can you work your magic with .htaccess please to make this the
latest draft.

Thanks,

Adam.