Re: iPhone ad rapped as 'misleading'

In fairness to Apple, I have heard operators and device manufacturers
claim support for internet on the phone since WAP 1.1 in 1999, so I am
not sure about why the iPhone now deserves special treatment.

Secondly, the iPhone does not support the <input type="file">  form
element, which makes it impossible to upload files from your device to a
web server. That's a even bigger offender than lack of Java and Flash, IMO.

Luca