Re: iPhone ad rapped as 'misleading'

From: Luca Passani <passani@eunet.no>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 09:34:06 +0200
To: MWI BPWG Public <public-bpwg@w3.org>

In fairness to Apple, I have heard operators and device manufacturers
claim support for internet on the phone since WAP 1.1 in 1999, so I am
not sure about why the iPhone now deserves special treatment.

Secondly, the iPhone does not support the <input type="file">  form
element, which makes it impossible to upload files from your device to a
web server. That's a even bigger offender than lack of Java and Flash, IMO.