Re: [Fwd: ACTION-703 ISSUE-222 Draft text: On Linking Alternative Representations To Enable Discovery And Publishing]

Thanks for taking my comments into account!

Jo Rabin wrote:
[removing the awesome part]

> [Note that the current document describes a different signifier.
> Information that has come to light since last call suggests that it's
> likely that it will be changed to the above in the next draft]

One could wonder what the light revealed. I'd even link to RFC 3986
section 4.4, here, for the sake of clarity.

Thanks!
Francois.