ISSUE-247 (Location, Location, Location): Proposed Topics for BP2 [Mobile Web Applications Best Practices]

From: Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 18:25:39 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-bpwg@w3.org

ISSUE-247 (Location, Location, Location): Proposed Topics for BP2 [Mobile Web Applications Best Practices]

http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/issues/

Raised by: Jo Rabin
On product: Mobile Web Applications Best Practices

I think we should mention Location as a component of Mobile Web Applications. I don't have any proposed text and think that it may be quite lengthy with lots of caveats.

Also we should mention use of hCal, Card whatever, to integrate with device address book and calendars. Similarly apologise for not having any proposed text.

Jo