RE: mobileOK basic issues

Hi,

I need to side track this worthy topic a wee bit.

In working with mobileOK Pro we have discovered a few BPs that either
seem rather pointless or cannot be tested or need to be modified or
simply are some decent adivce.
I am not thinking of anything particular at the moment.  Comments to
this effect have been available in the mobileOK Pro document.

However, might it not make sense, if there is a chance to revisit BP 1.0
to deal with those issues as well?
Of course only if we decide to touch the document at all.

Kai