From: public-bpwg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-bpwg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Dominique Hazael-Massieux
Sent: 01 February 2007 10:25
To: public-bpwg@w3.org
Subject: Last Call on mobileOK Basic Tests

Hello,

mobileOK Basic Tests, the specification that describes the tests a
mobileOK Basic page needs to pass, has been published as Last Call
Working Draft on Tuesday:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-mobileOK-basic10-tests-20070130/

The period for comments in open until March 6; please send any comments
and suggestions you may have to public-bpwg-comments@w3.org.

As you may know, a Last Call Working Draft is a signal that the Best
Practices Working Group thinks that specification is ready; any comments
that you may make during this period will be processed by the Working
Group and ultimately reviewed by the Director before the group is
allowed to go forward in the Recommendation track; it is thus a
particularly important period to get your voices heard if you want to
help shape what mobileOK should be.

Thanks,

Dom