RE: Call for participation in MobileOK Pro Working Session and Regrets for tomorrow's call

Hi,

I will be going home now and go to bed.  The cold has finally up.  This
means I will not be on the call tomorrow.

However, I wanted to say a couple of things that need doing.

- I still need access as Editor, so I can use XML spec to write this
document.  Currently I am helping myself by hand writing the document.
I would appreciate some help with the access and XML Spec as I have not
done this yet.
- I have included the file I showed in Boston where I have changed
Section 3.1 and 3.2 to the new format that had been accepted as a good
idea.

All tests need to be changed to that format.
Anybody can try to formulate new tests, because basically that is what
we will be doing at the workshop.

-- Kai