Re: Implementation report filled

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 18:16:47 +0200
To: Mirko Prugovecki <Newsletter@gaming-hut.de>
Cc: public-bpwg@w3.org

Hello Mirko,

Le mercredi 05 juillet 2006 à 16:36 +0200, Mirko Prugovecki a écrit :
> I found the implementation report quite interesting and filled it out
> for my weblog system. During the test I found many things that need to
> be implemented or changed.
>
> A first analysis and the filled form can be found online:
> http://www.prugo.de/blog/mobile-bp/

Thanks for taking the time to fill the implementation report, and for
the very interesting analysis that come with it; do you expect to keep
updating the report? If so, could you let us know when a final version
of the report is available.

In any case, many thanks for the valuable implementation feedback!

Dom