Re: Implementation report filled

Hello Mirko,

Le mercredi 05 juillet 2006 à 16:36 +0200, Mirko Prugovecki a écrit :
> I found the implementation report quite interesting and filled it out
> for my weblog system. During the test I found many things that need to
> be implemented or changed.
>
> A first analysis and the filled form can be found online:
> http://www.prugo.de/blog/mobile-bp/

Thanks for taking the time to fill the implementation report, and for
the very interesting analysis that come with it; do you expect to keep
updating the report? If so, could you let us know when a final version
of the report is available.

In any case, many thanks for the valuable implementation feedback!

Dom