From: public-bpwg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-bpwg-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Wendy Fischer
Sent: 17 November 2005 14:27
To: public-bpwg@w3.org
Subject: Mobile WAP 3.0 initiative

How does somebody initiate a Mobile WAP 3.0 initiative?

I would like to see the user experience and usability improved for WAP and I think this could be done by the incorporation of AJAX technologies into WAP browsers.  The current WAP 2.0 user experience is very limited and could be improved tenfold.

-Wendy Fischer