RE: Query:Reply Plz

I would be interested in republishing any usability results that compare
Japanese makers' phones (Sony, Panasonic, NEC, Toshiba, Sharp, etc.) to any
other models; we wouldn't need to publish the entire report (if it is a
commercial product), just the highlights.

Cheers,

-- Daniel

Daniel Scuka | chief editor
daniel@wirelesswatch.jp