RE: Next F2F of the mobileOK Pro Task Force (the TF still needs feedback from you!)

Hi folks – If you are coming to this f2f meeting, please LET ME KNOW immediately by sending me an email directly. I need to give an list of attendees to our building security by EOD today.

Thanks!
Dan

From: member-bpwg-request@w3.org [mailto:member-bpwg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Scheppe, Kai-Dietrich
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 5:23 PM
To: mobileOK Pro; MWI MWBP Member List
Subject: Next F2F of the mobileOK Pro Task Force (the TF still needs feedback from you!)

Hi,

The next F2F meeting of the mobileOK Pro Task Force will happen next week on 19th.
Begin is 9:00 am
End around 4 or 5 pm

Breaks as needed

Agenda

Working on making tests less subjective / more bracketing  (see Dom's feedback)
Working on feedback we have received by then
  (Yes, that means you!)

Dokument: http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/mobileOKPro/drafts/ED-mobileOK-pro10-tests-20080228

Participants please let Dan know you are coming, for security purposes

Dan,  I will be there :-)
Kai Scheppe, Deutsche Telekom AG

@Dan

could you enlighten us as to the logistical Details of the room?

-- Kai