Yesterday's call and next weeks call

From: Scheppe, Kai-Dietrich <k.scheppe@telekom.de>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 08:58:15 +0100
To: "mobileOK Pro" <public-bpwg-pro@w3.org>

Yesterday's call:
I believe I owe an apology, as I did not cancel the call properly.
I am sorry about that.
I hope that my auto responder tipped you off that I am not present and
did not cause you too much inconvenience.

Next week's call:
Since several of us will be at GSMA next week, we should cancel next
weeks call at this point as well.

The week after the call should proceed as planned.

-- Kai