Re: ACTION-644 Test assumption that access key assignments must be unique in a given HTML instance

All the browsers use different keystroke combinations to activate access
keys. FF = Shift+Alt, Opera = Shift+Esc

Firefox results in focus being moved to text box 2 but text box 1 can not
gain focus.
I can't run the opera test because it is blocked by my proxy server!