RE: Sample in the Navigation test

From: Scheppe, Kai-Dietrich <k.scheppe@telekom.de>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 14:54:19 +0100
To: <achuter.technosite@yahoo.com>, "Mobile Web BP Pro list" <public-bpwg-pro@w3.org>

Hi Alan,
The links themselves looked nothing like the one below, which is why I
couldn't decipher them :-)
However, it seems to me, if I understand you correctly, we should use a
link to something that will not change over a long time, such as
"example.org".

-- Kai

Please make note of my new email address:
k.scheppe@telekom.de