RE: Sample in the Navigation test

Hi Alan,
The links themselves looked nothing like the one below, which is why I
couldn't decipher them :-)
However, it seems to me, if I understand you correctly, we should use a
link to something that will not change over a long time, such as
"example.org".

-- Kai

Please make note of my new email address:
k.scheppe@telekom.de