Re: Status mobileOK Pro Tests document

From: Phil Archer <parcher@icra.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:01:19 +0000
To: "Scheppe, Kai-Dietrich" <k.scheppe@telekom.de>
CC: achuter.technosite@yahoo.com, David Rooks <drooks@segala.com>, Daniel Appelquist <Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com>, Adam Connors <adamconnors@google.com>, Paul Walsh <paul@segala.com>, mobileOK Pro <public-bpwg-pro@w3.org>

I've done my homework, sir (looked at tests 1 - 7).

Talk to you tomorrow.

Phil.

--
Phil Archer