Re: [minutes] XHTML and MIME types

A lot of mobile sites have adopted XHTML Basic, the transitional DTD or
even tag-soup HTML (no DTD) as their markup of choice (off the top of my
head http://bmw.mobi, http://mobile.alitalia.com/ and http://metro.mobi/ ).

I argue that a lot of those 800 "not-anambiguosly mobile" sites are
actually OK for mobile users.

Would it be possible to get hold of those 800 urls so that we can take a
proper look?

Luca