Re: [minutes] CT Call 6 january 2009

In the spirit of the current conversation, do you have any data you
can reference to back up your assertion that most of those sites are
mobile already?

Google tells me the pasdarans are the Iranian Revolutionary Guard. Are
you positing a link between them and the W3C now? ;)

--
Future Platforms Ltd
e: Tom.Hume@futureplatforms.com