Potential future comments on CT

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 17:29:28 +0200
To: public-bpwg-ct <public-bpwg-ct@w3.org>
CC: public-bpwg-comments <public-bpwg-comments@w3.org>

I completely forgot to add this to the agenda of the call today...

We should have a Team discussion on Content Transformation within W3C
early October. This kind of discussion usually triggers feedback from
the Team. I unfortunately did not manage to schedule that discussion
before the end of the review period.

This is thus to inform you that we may receive some more comments on the
Content Transformation Guidelines Last Call from the W3C Team after the
end of the Last Call Comments review period.

Thanks,
Francois.