Re: [CTG] Draft 2008-11-07 / http-equiv

Apologies, on re-reading I think that this might appear to be rather
rude. I meant to say that rather than us debating whether WML is in, or
out, as far as being considered Web technology, how much would it take
for us to be inclusive of it anyway? If not much, then let's just do it.

Hope that makes it clear and apologies again if my last seemed a little
abrupt. I am coming down with 'flu and should probably retire quietly to
bed.

Jo