RE: ACTION-709: Write some examples for 2.5.3

From: Sullivan, Bryan <BS3131@att.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 11:08:21 -0700
To: "Francois Daoust" <fd@w3.org>
Cc: "public-bpwg-ct" <public-bpwg-ct@w3.org>

The part that would be "out of scope" (meaning I think that the CT
Guidelines will not address specific functions/behaviors in support of
it) would be the non-"session settings", i.e. the settings that are
statically set for/by the user through out-of-band means. These are not
"per session" since they exist before and beyond each session, and
through their use the user never needs to be bothered with prompts for
the related functions.

These are different from the T&C's in that they typically express
service features via which the user can personalize the service, and not
global conditions beyond any user's control.

Best regards,
Bryan Sullivan | AT&T