Re: Comment on latest CT Guideline Document

Bryan

The idea that a CP has to be aware of and fill in a simple Web form on
every operator's site is exactly the reason that this is bad practice.
It's simply not reasonable or practical from the CP perspective. That's
why it's noted in the way it is with the reasons included.

Cheers

Jo