Re: Comment on latest CT Guideline Document

I think we have a terminology problem here, I assume that what you're
saying is that an "allow list" (i.e. a list of sites for which
transformation is allowed) should be recommended practice? I don't think
I agree, anyway, in that it means that the CP then has great difficulty
in getting changes to the behaviour of their site noticed.

Jo