Re: Content Transformation Guidelines 1n (Rev 14)

Adding some more minor comments to Sean's.

Section 1.1:
"The W3C MWI BPWG".
The accronym hasn't been introduced before.
I can make sure it appears in the "Status of This Document" section next
to the group's name while fine tuning that part for the publication

Section 1.4:
The term "User Agent" does not appear in the diagram.
It could replace or complement "Device" so that the connection between
the diagram and the requirements appears more clearly.
[may wait until after publication as Last Call]

Section 3.1:
"by use of the terms "origin server" and "Web site"".
All statements in 4.2 actually use "Server", not "origin server". Add
"server" to the list?

Section D.2:
"a more general and flexible mechanism than use of the HTML link element"
Missing a "the" before "use"? Well, maybe not. Anyway.