W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-bpwg-ct@w3.org > July 2008

[agenda] CT Call Tuesday 29 July 2008

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:45:12 +0200
Message-ID: <488D9528.3060301@w3.org>
To: public-bpwg-ct <public-bpwg-ct@w3.org>

Hi all,

On our way to Last Call...

Francois.

"Si le vent est contraire, souquez ferme, moussaillons!"
("If the wind will not serve, take to the oars!")


-----
Chair: Fran├žois
Staff Contact: Fran├žois
Known regrets: none

Date: 2008-07-29T1400Z for 60mn
Phone: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 2283 ("BCTF") followed by # key
IRC channel: #bpwg on irc.w3.org, port 6665.

Latest draft:
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/CT/editors-drafts/Guidelines/080724


1. Appendix B: Example Transformation Interactions
--------------------------------------------------
  ACTION-815 on Andrew (not done, but done by Jo)
  ACTION-816 on Sean (done)
  ACTION-817 on Rob (done)
  ACTION-818 on fd (done but ignored ;))


2. HTTPS link re-writing
------------------------
Related action:
  ACTION-819 on Jo (done)

See:
 
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/CT/editors-drafts/Guidelines/080724#sec-https-link-rewriting


3. Conformance section
----------------------
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/CT/editors-drafts/Guidelines/080724#sec-conformance


4. Other changes in latest drafts
---------------------------------
  Revision 1m: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg-ct/2008Jul/0025.html
  Revision 1n: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg-ct/2008Jul/0035.html

Any comment?


5. Allow/Disallow lists
------------------------
Related issue:
  ISSUE-242 (indirectly)

We need a final resolution on the issue.

PROPOSED RESOLUTION: re. ISSUE-242, allow/disallow lists fit in 
"heuristics of various kinds" in 4.1.5.2. Do not mention allow/disallow 
lists explicitly on the grounds that we do not want to prescribe how a 
CT-proxy works internally.


6. Persistent expression of user preferences
---------------------------------------------
Related issue:
  ISSUE-242

We also need a final resolution here.

PROPOSED RESOLUTION: re. ISSUE-242, mention Administrative arrangements 
as out of scope in a non-normative appendix

Note it's already done in latest draft:
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/CT/editors-drafts/Guidelines/080724#sec-administrative-arrangements

... and close ISSUE-242


7. Moving to Last Call
----------------------
Unless some further changes are required...

PROPOSED RESOLUTION: the CT TF resolves to ask the main body of the Best 
Practices Working to publish revision 1n of the Content Transformation 
Guidelines as a Last Call Working Draft


8. Future of the TF
-------------------
(if time permits)
- There will be Last Call comments to handle
- CR exit criteria need to be precised
- a Test Suite will have to be developed


9. Future calls
---------------
- no call on 5 August?
- no call on 12 August
- no call on 19 August


10. AOB
-------
Received on Monday, 28 July 2008 09:45:46 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:06:29 UTC