Content Transformation Guidelines 1n (Rev 14)

From: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:26:45 +0100
To: public-bpwg-ct <public-bpwg-ct@w3.org>

Hello CT Fans

I've produced a penultimate editors copy of the LCWD [1] which now includes:

a) Examples, based on contributions by Sean and Rob and modified per
comments from Bryan (especially mention of Cache-Control: private)

b) A conformance Statement, which is a Variation on a Theme by Daoust

c) An updated Acknowledgement List (please indicate anybody who you
think is missing)

d) Miscellaneous Editorial "Improvements" including a "human readable"
fragment id for all the sections that might be externally referenced.

e) Re-insertion of text about indication of transformation having been
applied and ability to retrieve unaltered response per the old 3.1

Diffs to previous versions under: "Previous versions" in the document.

Please give close attention to this draft. It is the one I would like us
to resolve on next Tuesday and for the BP as a whole to request
transition to LCWD on Thursday next week.

Thanks
Jo

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/CT/editors-drafts/Guidelines/080724