W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-bpwg-ct@w3.org > January 2008

RE: [agenda] CT Teleconference Tuesday 29 January 2008

From: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 19:36:44 -0000
Message-ID: <C8FFD98530207F40BD8D2CAD608B50B4AD7F6C@mtldsvr01.DotMobi.local>
To: <fd@w3.org>, "public-bpwg-ct" <public-bpwg-ct@w3.org>

I think that the current draft leave the POST thing in, apologies that was an oversight.

Jo

---
Jo Rabin
mTLD (http://dotmobi.mobi)

mTLD Top Level Domain Limited is a private limited company incorporated and registered in the Republic of Ireland with registered number 398040 and registered office at Arthur Cox Building, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: public-bpwg-ct-request@w3.org [mailto:public-bpwg-ct-request@w3.org]
> On Behalf Of Francois Daoust
> Sent: 28 January 2008 09:58
> To: public-bpwg-ct
> Subject: [agenda] CT Teleconference Tuesday 29 January 2008
> 
> 
> Hi all,
> Again, thanks for the new draft, Jo!
> 
> This is the proposed agenda:
> 
> Chair: François
> Staff Contact: François
> Known regrets: Jo
> 
> Date: 2008-01-29T1500Z for 60mn
> Phone: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, +44.117.370.6152
> Conference code: 2283 ("BCTF") followed by # key
> IRC channel: #bpwg on irc.w3.org, port 6665.
> 
> 
> Agenda:
> 1. New draft is here:
> http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/CT/editors-
> drafts/Guidelines/080124
> - General comments?
> -> Close ACTION-628 on Jo
> 
> 2. HTTP Cache-Control extensions
> - News from HTTP-NG group
> -> ACTION-603 on fd
> 
> 3. CT-proxy and HTTP POST (part 3.2)
> - any need to forbid CT in HTTP POST?
> 
> 4. Detection of non-browser environment (part 3.2)
> -> ACTION-626 on Bryan
> 
> 5. Summary of proposed features (part 3.7)
> - @@allow-https-rewrite, still needed?
> - @@ct-proxy-aware and I will/may transform features
> - @@reload-untransformed: is it ok to do it?
> - should we say something about the impossibility to conciliate a
> no-transform directive and a WML/WMLC gateway?
> - any other features to add/remove?
> -> ACTION-622 on Jo
> 
> 6. Cache-Control: no-transform, and "dangerous" content:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg-ct/2008Jan/0022.html
> - follow-up on last week's discussion.
> - proposed resolutions: no exception and add a [@@correct dangerous
> content] directive. Any objections?
> -> ACTION-625 on fd
> 
> 7. Use case analysis (part 4.)
> - We must check that fall-back behavior works in all cases.
> - Who's to take care of that part?
> 
> 8. AOB
> - review pending ACTION-606 and ACTION-607 on Heiko
> - something else?
> 
> 
> 
Received on Monday, 28 January 2008 19:37:07 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 28 January 2008 19:37:07 GMT