RE: [agenda] CT Teleconference Tuesday 18 February 2008

Hi Francois

In respect of 2. "Grounding In Reality" there is a thread starting at [1] on possible bits and pieces of HTTP that might be pressed into service for CT. I remain intrigued by the 300 response.

I have much to say in respect of your earlier extremely comprehensive work on ACTION-603 but have been buried in other things, so haven't, for which I can only apologise. I will try to write a polite rebuttal of the "gateway" argument tomorrow morning.

Jo

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg-ct/2007Oct/0023.html