Re: [ACTION-603] Conversation with Yves, our HTTP expert, about CT and Cache-Control extensions

On Feb 6, 2008 1:19 PM, Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi> wrote:

>  > Would you like to stop that too?
>
> Well no _*I*_ certainly wouldn't. Other people might have a legitimate
> reason for doing so.

Then they should control access to their site with the usual sort of control
mechanisms.  I don't think we need to invent new ones here.

>  If I lend you my car and say don't go along any street whose name starts
> with "A" that seems pretty mad, but you know, it is my car and you don't
> have to borrow it if you don't like my conditions.

My car has locks.  I guess you could lock your website and get the same
effect.  Again, I don't think we should be inventing new locks here.

Aaron