From: Aaron Kemp [mailto:kemp@google.com]
Sent: 06 February 2008 18:07
To: Jo Rabin
Cc: Sullivan, Bryan; public-bpwg-ct
Subject: Re: [ACTION-603] Conversation with Yves, our HTTP expert, about
CT and Cache-Control extensions

On Feb 6, 2008 12:48 PM, Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi> wrote:

	> Well I guess we may have to agree to disagree :)  My opinion
is that the user's preference trumps the content providers.

	I do strongly disagree! I don't think that publishing something
on the Web implies that anyone can do what they like with it.

Nor do I, but I do believe that if you put content up and make it
accessible, people are free to view it.  This is no different that text
mode browsers like lynx viewing your page.  Would you like to stop that
too?

Aaron