From: Aaron Kemp [mailto:kemp@google.com]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 8:10 AM
To: Sullivan, Bryan
Cc: public-bpwg-ct
Subject: Re: [ACTION-603] Conversation with Yves, our HTTP expert, about
CT and Cache-Control extensions

On Feb 4, 2008 9:59 AM, Sullivan, Bryan <BS3131@att.com> wrote:

	Further, whether a gateway should take HTML (in the presence of
a no-transform directive) and convert it to WML/WMLC if the browser
doesn't support HTML, is another question; probably no, but again we're
unlikely to see any changes in gateways that do act this way.

I disagree that the answer is "probably no" -- we currently do this and
we see lots of mobile usage from WML only devices, and they primarily
visit HTML pages.  I see no reason to stop users from accessing the
content they want.

Aaron