Re: [wmlprogramming] Re: no-transform and the role of W3C

Yes, this was picked up at last call and it was pointed out that to
insist on this is an extension of HTTP. It is no longer in the present
draft (indeed all reference to normative server behavior has been
removed, though a faint echo of the no-transform sentiment remains at:

http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/CT/editors-drafts/Guidelines/081107#sec-cache-control-no-transform

under:

D Informative Guidance for Origin Servers (Non-Normative)

[did I mention it isn't normative?]

Jo