Regrets for next two weeks, 26 August and 2 September calls canceled unless someone else volunteers

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 16:09:46 +0200
To: public-bpwg-ct <public-bpwg-ct@w3.org>

Hi guys,

Apologies for the late notice.

As mentioned in my previous email, I will be off next week, and
traveling for business the week after.

This means I can't chair the calls of 26 August and 2 September. That's
a pity because there is obviously some discussions and decisions to have
and take. Jo, feel free to chime in and chair the calls in the meantime!

Francois.