Re: ACTION-725: Send a list of content-types for which content transformation applies

Thanks Sean!

I was about to react on "text/xml" but remembered that it is indeed
possible to serve XHTML pages using this generic content type, as
explained in:
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-media-types/
(I only mention it so that I don't forget about it again ;-))

I'm more puzzled by "text/plain". What are the transformations that a
proxy may do to resources served with that content type? A conversion to
an HTML response?

François.