Re: New draft 1h of Content Transformation Guidelines - Candidate for FPWD

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 21:19:46 +0200
To: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Cc: public-bpwg-ct <public-bpwg-ct@w3.org>

Thanks Jo!
Nice draft! :)

Small typo fixes:
3.2.3
first bullet says "the use by transforming proxies"
second bullet says "the use by THE transforming proxies"
-> to "the" or not to "the"? Personally, I never know when "the" is
needed. Anyway.

4.1.2
"if it is still in doubt, issue a request with THE altered headers"
-> just in case, since - as mentioned above - I never know when "the" is
needed. Why "the"?

4.1.4
"in the FOR "X-Device-"<original header name>"
-> in the form?

4.2
"include Vary header containing the value '*'"
-> missing an "a" before "Vary"?

In the editorial note, no space between "Link" and "HTTP header"

Fran├žois.