From: public-bpwg-ct-request@w3.org [mailto:public-bpwg-ct-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Jo Rabin
Sent: 26 October 2007 09:54
To: public-bpwg-ct@w3.org
Subject: RE: Regrets for next Tuesday

I won't make the call either I'm afraid. Ref my ACTION-581 which is to
produce an Editor's draft of the Guidelines, I think we are at the point
where I can lay something out at least with questions to answer. I haven't
had a chance to do this, I'm afraid but hope to in the course of next
week.

Jo

  _____