BPWG at TPAC 2007 - registration closes on Friday 19 October

From: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 09:59:24 +0100
To: "BPWG" <member-bpwg@w3.org>, <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Cc: <public-bpwg-ct@w3.org>

Hi folks

Please forgive the cross-posting here - important messages repeated on
public-bpwg while we sort out the proper transition to public working.
Also cross posted to the content transformation list as I think some
folks follow that more closely than the group lists (shame on you!)

As you'll see [1] we have a very good registration for the BPWG and a
record number of observer requests.

I am hoping that we will have a nearly final agenda following Thursday's

Please make sure you have registered if you plan to come.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2007/registrants

Jo Rabin
mTLD (http://dotmobi.mobi)

mTLD Top Level Domain Limited is a private limited company incorporated
and registered in the Republic of Ireland with registered number 398040
and registered office at Arthur Cox Building, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin