W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-bpwg-ct@w3.org > November 2007

[minutes] Minutes of Content Transformation Task Force Call 2007-11-27

From: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 15:21:10 -0000
Message-ID: <C8FFD98530207F40BD8D2CAD608B50B4905375@mtldsvr01.DotMobi.local>
To: <public-bpwg-ct@w3.org>

Please find the minutes of this short meeting at [1] and below as text.

Jo

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/11/27-bpwg-minutes.html

Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group Teleconference
27 Nov 2007

See also: IRC log
Attendees

Present
    Magnus, jo, SeanPatterson
Regrets
    bryan
Chair
    Jo
Scribe
    SeanP

Contents

    * Topics
         1. TF Leader
         2. Guidelines
    * Summary of Action Items

 

 

<trackbot-ng> Date: 27 November 2007

<Andrew> I regret that I can not join the call today - I have to deal
with some live system problems.

<scribe> scribe: SeanP

<scribe> scribenick: SeanP
TF Leader

Jo: No volunteers for leader of TF yet.

Magnus: Can we go back to BP group to ask someone.

Jo: Dan has said he'll do it.

<jo> [but not clear that he is actually able to]
Guidelines

Jo: Added Bryan's stuff to document; the style is not consistent yet.

Magnus: Have read guidelines--looking good.
... Section 2 is difficult to read. Needs some examples. Is tiring to
read.

Jo: May just need some more narrative.

Magnus: Just a short example for each requirement in section 2 would
help.

Sean: Kind of agree with Magnus.

Jo: If we stick to existing HTTP we won't be able to do much.

Sean: I agree.

Magnus: OK with that.

Jo: Will probably need to add to HTTP.

<jo> [add to values for existing headers, not new headers]

Jo: I will find out how to liason with IETF group that is clarifying
HTTP, but not chartered to invent new headers.

<jo> ACTION: Jo to find out how to liaise with HTTP NG work [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/11/27-bpwg-minutes.html#action01]

<trackbot-ng> Created ACTION-603 - Find out how to liaise with HTTP NG
work [on Jo Rabin - due 2007-12-04].

Jo: Has anyone looked at RFC 2295 yet?

Sean: Not yet.

Magnus: not yet.

<jo> ACTION: Jo to elaborate current draft especially in the areas of
requirements [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/11/27-bpwg-minutes.html#action02]

<trackbot-ng> Created ACTION-604 - Elaborate current draft especially in
the areas of requirements [on Jo Rabin - due 2007-12-04].

Jo: Let's adjourn because we don't have many people and take it up next
week when we have more people.\

Magnus: Sections 3 and 4 are looking good.

Jo: Feel we are making progress.

<jo> [meeting adjourned]

<jo> thanks to Sean for scribing this brief meeting!
Received on Tuesday, 27 November 2007 15:21:54 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:10:37 GMT