RE: comment for draft 071124

Thanks for this contribution, Nigel.

You'll have noticed that section 2 doesn't completely tie in to sects 3
and 4 at the moment. It's my own view that if you say no-transform that
means nothing must change at all. While my view is that I'd like to give
content providers the power to do that, in general I'd strongly advocate
not saying that and saying something slightly less severe and blunt
edged. As proposed in section 4 of the current draft.

However, there are circumstances in which the CP should have this power
and I agree that it should be their prerogative.

Jo