Agenda for MWI BP Content Transformation Task Force Teleconference August 14 2007

From: Rhys Lewis <rhys@volantis.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 06:53:07 -0700 (PDT)
To: <public-bpwg-ct@w3.org>
(Posting a copy to the public list)
Hello everyone,

Here is the proposed agenda for next Tuesday's teleconference for the

Content Transformation Task Force call.

It could be quite a short call. I think quite a few people are away at the

I have posted a draft of guidelines document [5] and plan to discuss that

in item 2 on the call.

Please send regrets to the BPWG list. Also, let me know if there is

anything you'd like added to the agenda.

Chair: Rhys

Team Contact: Mike

Regrets: None known

Scribe: volunteers needed

1. Problem Statement Document [1], [2]

   - Editor is Jo

   - Andrew is drafting structure [3] but not for another couple of weeks

   - It will be a W3C Note?

   - Date for first draft

2. Guidelines Document [1]

   - Editor(s) Rhys and Jo

   - Rhys is producing a draft [4]

   - Early draft available [5]

   - It will be a W3C Working Draft

   - Date for first draft - table of contents September 10th

3. Comments on the TF home page [3]

4. Any Other Business

Tuesday 14 August 2007

Call Details: