Comment on MWABP Recommendation about viewport

From: 石野幸夫 <ishino@jig.jp>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 13:01:14 +0900
To: public-bpwg-comments@w3.org
Hi Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group members,

I read the Recommendation about viewport and think that
the document should have the URL to refer the specification.

> 3.5.10 Use Meta Viewport Element To Identify Desired Screen Size
> 3.5.10.2 How to do it
>
> A typical viewport setting looks like this:

> and is inserted into the <head> element of the HTML document.
> This setting informs the browser to always render the page at 100%
> (e.g. no browser based scaling) and is appropriate for pages specifically
> designed for the target screen-size.

Because I couldn't find out the specification of viewport from the URLs
what are in References section.
Although I found the spec on the Web on Safari, it's only for Safari isn't it?

  Safari HTML Reference - viewport
  http://developer.apple.com/library/safari/#documentation/appleapplications/reference/SafariHTMLRef/Articles/MetaTags.html#//apple_ref/html/const/viewport

I hope that my comment will help being better the Recommendation.
Thanks,

Yukio Ishino