Implementation Report EventNinja

From: Wolfram Kriesing <kriesing@uxebu.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 12:03:48 +0200
To: public-bpwg-comments@w3.org
Hi,

Francois and Daniel asked for filling in an implementation report.
For the beginning I filled in the report as good as I could for our app
        EventNinja
        http://bit.ly/eventninja
which might not be the exact case that the best practices had
been meant for, since our app is mainly distributed through the stores,
which means we only load data over the wire/air and the app
is always server, completely from the device, there is no
server sending out the app or sites.

If there are more questions, feel free to contact me.

Kind regards / Saludos / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Wolfram Kriesing - Director Engineering, Co-Founder

Stay up to date about Widgets, HTML5 Apps, etc.: http://uxebu.com/newsletter/
http://uxebu.com
AJAX and JavaScript Experts, Mobile Cross Platform Solutions

uxebu Consulting Ltd. & Co. KG, Richard-Strauss-Str. 21, 81677 München
kriesing@uxebu.com, mobile: +49 174 300 4595

Amtsgericht München, Handelsregister HRA 93461
Persönlich haftende Gesellschaft: uxebu Ltd. - Sitz München,
Handelsregister HRB 176791
Geschäftsführer: Wolfram Kriesing, Nikolai Onken, Tobias von Klipstein