Re: Belated comments on MWABP ( LC-2290 LC-2291 LC-2292 LC-2293 LC-2294 LC-2295 LC-2296 LC-2297 LC-2298 LC-2299 LC-2300)

Dear MWBP WG,

On Dec 17, 2009, at 11:45 , fd@w3.org wrote:
> The Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group has reviewed the comments you
> sent [1] on the Last Call Working Draft [2] of the Mobile Web Application
> Best Practices published on 6 Oct 2009. Thank you for having taken the time
> to review the document and to send us comments!
>
> The Working Group's response to your comment is included below, and has
> been implemented in the new version of the document available at:
> http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/Drafts/BestPractices-2.0/ED-mobile-bp2-20091210.
>
> Please review it carefully and let us know by email at
> public-bpwg-comments@w3.org if you agree with it or not before 5 January
> 2010.

Thank you for taking the time to review my comments. Most of your resolutions I fully support, and in the few cases that I am not thoroughly convinced I can live with the group's decision.

Happy new year!

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/