Re: Feedback on content transformation guidelines ( LC-2066 LC-2067 LC-2068 LC-2069 LC-2070 LC-2071 LC-2073 LC-2072 LC-2074 LC-2075 LC-2076 LC-2077 LC-2078 LC-2079 LC-2080 LC-2081 LC-2082 LC-2083 LC-2084)

Hi,

I may be missing something here, but anyway: *any* design that builds on
the assumption that GET is not safe is in conflict with fundamental
architectural principles of the Web -- see
<http://www.w3.org/TR/webarch/#safe-interaction>.

Don't go there. And in case you are already there: fix it. I don't think
there's an alternative to that.

Best regards, Julian