Re: [CT-Guidelines LC] (Editorial) Difficult to understand ( LC-2012)

Dear José,

The Last Call review period for the Guidelines for Web Content
Transformation Proxies is over and we have not yet heard from you. We
were wondering whether you had time to review the response to your
comments below and the updated document, and whether you could let us
know if you agree with it or not via email.

The header of the previous email was generated from a template that did
not give us the opportunity to apologize for the time it took us to get
back to you. Comments received during the first Last Call review period
generated a lot of discussions within the group. Resolutions of the
issues took more time than expected. The group thinks the document has
quite improved as a consequence, apologizes for the delay and would like
to thank you again for your contribution!

Thanks,

For the Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group,
Francois Daoust,
W3C Staff Contact.