Transcoders to retreat from any reformatting in case of Mobile-optimised site

From: Luca Passani <passani@eunet.no>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 11:02:17 +0200
To: public-bpwg-comments@w3.org

Consistently with my other comment that no extra content should be added
to transcoded web sites, I think that this should apply even more
strongly to mobile-optimised sites. Unfortunately, I see a lot of
transcoder deployments where operators and/or transcoder vendors feel
entitled to add advertisement and extra navigation bars to existing
mobile optimisec ontent. Because of this, I suggest the following
addition as a note to "4.3.1":

"Note: It should be stressed that, in case of a |Cache-Control:
no-transform| directive,  adding  any extra content (such as banners,
navigation bars and links not available in the original application) is
not admissable"

Thank you

Luca Passani