Re: transcoders bad

I moved this thread to wmlprogramming, can we continue there? will you
approve my post?

Your comments are well registered, along with those of developers like
me who think you are mistaken in some ways. It doesn't mean it will
change just because you made a comment, and in fact, I don't see much
support here. Assume #2 will happen.

How about leaving this list alone and continuing on wmlprogramming,
your turf? You've said your peace.