Re: Comments on Content Transformation Guidelines?

I think this is devolving, funny as it might be if we were just
venting over some drinks. This doesn't have a place on the list since
it is no longer a serious discussion of the guidelines document. Can
we take it to a more appropriate venue like wmlprogramming?

I think you're showing... a lot of emotional baggage here. Sorry that
this has gotten you angry, since this is just bits and bytes in the
end and not worth ruining your day. Something else is at work here. I
think it's good you post this on a public list for the audience to
better understand where you're coming from.