Re: transcoders bad

Would someone please explain to me how the "problem to be solved" is due
to anything except transcoders abusing the boundaries of their business
model?

Put another way: why should any mobile developer have to do anything
differently, beyond telling a transcoder to leave them alone? What
possible consideration should we be willing to concede on and spend
resources to address here?

I promise that I am open to any legitimate answers to these questions.

Terren