[CT-Guidelines LC] (Editorial) Difficult to understand

From: JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA <jmcf@tid.es>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 17:47:48 +0200
To: "public-bpwg-comments@w3.org" <public-bpwg-comments@w3.org>
Introduction

"From the point of view of this document, Content Transformation is the manipulation in various ways, by proxies, of requests made to and content delivered by an origin server with a view to making it more suitable for mobile presentation."

It took me three times to read the sentence in order to understand it. I think the sentence can be simplified

Proposed Amendment

Convert the sentence in something clearer.