[CT-Guidelines LC] Fragment identifier in link alternate href (II)

From: JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA <jmcf@tid.es>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 17:41:56 +0200
To: "public-bpwg-comments@w3.org" <public-bpwg-comments@w3.org>
4.2.3.2

"In addition it should include link elements identifying the target presentation media types of other available representations by setting the media attribute to indicate those representations and the href attribute to a URI without a fragment identifier."

This is totally wrong as I may  have other representations of the current resource (for example in RDF or as text) in specific sections of my page and in that case I could use a fragment identifier.

Proposed Amendment: Avoid the suggestions about fragment identifiers as they are misleading

Best Regards